Everything at Mallard Bay Apartments is designed for your comfort, convenience, and needs, including our amenities! Our luxury apartments in Crown Point, Indiana, have spacious rooms enhanced by attractive embellishments, from the private lakeside patios/balconies to the full-size washer/dryer connections.
Garage & Covered Parking Featured amenity
Free, Positive Only Credit Reporting for On-Time Rent Payments Featured amenity
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time non-refundable pet fee of $300 per apartment and a monthly pet rent of $30 per pet are required.
Apartments in Crown Point, IN
Look around and be charmed by the gorgeous outdoors. Find the drive to complete work or school tasks at the E-lounge while enjoying a hot beverage from the complimentary coffee bar. For something more dynamic, head over to the full-circuit cardio & resistance toning gym or the tennis court. After that, you can finally relax your mind and muscles at the spa/hot tub or the shimmering swimming pool with Wi-Fi sundeck. Wanting to enhance your well-being, we added more features that keep small nuisances at bay, such as garages, carports, and storage.
Our modern one, two, and three-bedroom homes will leave you equally impressed. Their open-concept designs bring you expansive living, dining, and kitchen spaces. To help kickstart your decorating process, you have the chance to choose between two custom cabinetry finish options. Corporate furnished apartments, along with same day move-ins and 24-hour emergency services are also available.
If you are planning a day out, there are tons of shops, restaurants, and parks you can visit. These include the rich assortment of shopping and dining spots in Historic Downtown Crown Point as well as Southlake Mall and Erlenbach Park. Plus, the quick access to major thoroughfares leads you straight to Hammond, Merrillville, and even Downtown Chicago in 35 minutes.
Check out our available floor plans then book a personal tour!